Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year

Best Wishes for a great 2010!! Now that our Christmas Break has ended & school is back in session, you may be hearing......... Mrs. Finotti is missing. I didn't tell the children, but just before Christmas break I had surgery on my left hand. I spent my vacation sporting stitches, a cast, & trying to do everything one-handed. Ugh - that's not so much fun!!!
Yesterday, the stitches came out & the cast is no more, but for another month or so I'll be stuck wearing a brace of sorts on my left hand. I'm looking forward to returning to school on Monday & can't wait to see my kiddos once again!
I would like to extend a big thanks to Ms. Jaime Weeter for all the work she's done during my absence; I truly appreciate knowing I left my students in capable hands.

No comments: