Sunday, August 23, 2009

About Me

Education:
Keystone High School - Class of 1971
Bachelor of Science in Education @ Clarion State College - December 1974
Masters of Education @ Clarion State College - August 1976

I began teaching Fourth grade at Keystone Elementary in January of 1975, moved to Developmental Kindergarten in 2004 & finally to the last stop in my teaching career....... full-day Kindergarten in 2008. My husband, Dennis, and I live in the Shippenville area. Our son, Ryan recently received his Doctorate in Physical Therapy & has begun his career at a UPMC clinic on the South Side in PGH. Our daughter, Krista and son-in-law Ben, live in Denver, CO, but are currently living/working in Guatemala for the next year. In my free time, I enjoy spending time on the phone talking to my kids, reading, buying & selling on eBay, & knitting.

I feel parents are an important & essential part of the educational program! I value your communication and support from home. If you have any special concerns, please send a note in your child's folder, email, or call me at home (814-226-8057 after 6PM). Also remember, you may contact me to schedule a conference at any time for any reason.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To: Mrs. Finotti's Full Day Kindergarten Class,
Please have a wonderful year. I read Mrs. Finotti's Blog about your class, and I hope we can get a star on the Cluster Map for GIBSONIA, PA. I will look forward to hearing about all you are learning and doing.
From: Mrs. Vallimont, Mrs. Finotti's OLDER cousin.